Why Choose Me
No Commissions. No Sales.
- I focus on providing investment advice - not selling unnecessary products.
- I'm a sworn Fiduciary for my clients, which means I put your interests and needs first.
- As an independent advisor, I remain unbiased and do not earn commissions.
- I do my best to give objective advice that is individualized to your personal circumstances.
ACCOUNTABLE AND RESPONSIBLE
- I do not delegate responsibility
- I'm 100% accountable for the investment decisions and financial advice.
- My mission is to provide you peace of mind by relieving you the burden of planning and/or managing your investments.
- I always act ethically and honestly and have a clean regulatory record.
- I am committed to putting my clients first.
- I have the professional knowledge of investments and financial planning (CFA®, CFP® designations).
- My goal to provide superior investment management and the best financial advice that is aligned to your personal circumstances.
Why Choose a CFA Charterholder?
Partnering with a CFA charterholder means partnering with a professional with unparalleled expertise, integrity, and adaptability in the financial sector. It’s why the CFA designation is one of the most highly regarded credentials within the investment management profession.
Why a NAPFA Fee-Only Advisor?
- Means the advisor shall exercise his/her best efforts to act in good faith and in the best interests of the client
- Minimize any conflicts of interest
- Maintain independent and never receive compensation selling financial products
MEET HIGH COMPETENCE AND EXCLUSIVELY FEE-ONLY
- NAPFA requirements exceed those of any other financial industry association
- Adhere to industry's most demanding practice requirements
- Solely focus on providing fee-only wealth management and financial planning
NAPFA'S ULTIMATE GOAL
- NAPFA advisors must focus on all factors that comprise the investor’s unique financial situation.
- Pioneer a set of standards of advisor education, training, and methods of practice that truly serves the public interest.
- A financial planner that abides by NAPFA’s rigorous standards of fee-only financial advice and holistic financial planning.
- Prove competence in financial planning matters and provide a high level of care and responsibility to each client.
Why Choose a CFP® Professional?
A CFP® certification is recognized as the highest standard in personal financial planning. As a CFP®, I have a vast knowledge of financial planning and have completed the requirements for the education, examination, and experience for the Certified Financial Planner™ accreditation.